Friday, May 27, 2016

HOT Reston Market TOMORROW and quick update

Hi there!

Just a quick note that if you're in the Virginia area, I will be selling my jewelry at the Reston Market at Lake Anne in Reston, VA tomorrow from 9 - 1.  It's a really pretty area with lots of vendors, including a farmers market in the front parking lot.  They even have a brewery, which is where my husband will be for some of the time, haha.

I've been working hard in the last two weeks and have added new bracelets, earrings and necklaces!  My prices range from only $5 to $140, so lots to choose from!  :)

We will be near the water under either a blue or green tent, so come by and say HI!  Oh, and please don't judge... if you see a tall redhead running around screaming and flailing her arms in the air and dripping with sweat, it's just me.  Bees and heat = very uncomfortable melting Barb.  Doing outside shows is not my thing, but I have to do it.  I'll have my mint bee repellent handy, too!

Update on sessions:
My wait list has become super long.  I'm so honored and grateful that so many of you want to have a session with me, so thank you.  :)  This said, I may need to close the list for a while to catch up and possibly re-open it in the fall.  I'm not sure about this yet, so if you're interested, go ahead and leave your info at 703.474.2227 and I'll add you to the list.  If you're looking for a session sooner, consider Lisa Boslett who is one of my former students and has opened her own practice in Chantilly (my office mate, too).

Again, if you've called and left your information, you ARE on the list and I'll be contacting you as soon as space opens up.  Thanks so much for your patience!

Ok!  Back to packing my display up.  If you're in the area, come by and say hi tomorrow!  :)

~Barb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment