Friday, May 13, 2016

Reston Market!

Hi all!

For anyone local and interested, I'll be at (wait, knock on wood it doesn't rain!) the Reston Market tomorrow, May 14 from 9 - 1 with all my sterling silver handmade jewelry! 10% off of everything for the Reston shows. Come see me and the hubby - not sure where we'll be... it's our first time. :D  

The market runs every weekend. I won't be there every time, but I will be sure to post here and on my FaceBook pages when I'll be around!

https://www.etsy.com/local/event/42807375421/the-reston-market-may-7

Hope to see you there!
Barb xx

3 comments:

  1. SilverGoldBull is your reputable bullion dealer. You will be provided with bargain, real-time rates and guarantee your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eToro is the ultimate forex broker for novice and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete